Anybody have any idea how to go about doing it properly and how much it would cost?
Thanks for any help.
Brian
Thanks, I have tried to email GPA twice with no reply. I'm wandering if I should even attempt to go that way..?
I have original 16 ohm now...
In the past it was always best to call them. Recently, Todd said that he was going to be handling the emails, so if it's been awhile, you ought to try again. Your thinking that GPA is unreliable is a common thought among potential International customers. In reality, it's not true. I suspect answering countless emails has just taken too much time away from answering the phone and building/repairing drivers.
If you don't "go that way" your remaining choices are NOS Altec, Radian, and cheap Chinese.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
The cheapest way is to trade someone that has a pair of 8 ohm that wants 16 ohm .PM me we might work out a trade if yours are in the same cosmetic condition my 8 ohms are .
OPPs didn't see you are in Canada ,
Mark
[IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/battradio/fcly.jpg[/IMG]
Mark
Mark, trading sounds like a good idea.
So you are not interested because I live in Canada?
Anyone interested in a trade? Diaphragms alone or pair of drivers. Mine are in very good, almost scratch free condition...
Its not that you are in Canada ,it what the US post office charges to ship to Canada .It might be cost effective to send just the diaprams back and foth but the shiping if the driver would be vey expensive ( battradio AT sbcglobal.net ) email me
[IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/battradio/fcly.jpg[/IMG]
Mark
Bookmarks